Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Points of Departure....Puntos de Partida




Today we did the final touches of our training. I have been in my graduate program (International Studies) since august of 2006. I have been listening and preparing for this peace corps experience since that time. I don't think more training will fit in my head. Im ready to step foot in Paraguay and begin my work. Currently we are here in Miami waiting for our bus to pick us up for our ride to the Miami International airport. Though sad to leave my family and girlfriend, I think I'm ready....

Hoy terminamos los ultimos puntos de la capicitacion. Desde que emepece mi programa de postrgrado en 2006 he estado aprendiendo y estudiando todo del Cuerpo de Paz. Ya estoy harto de capacitacion y listo para pisar la tierra de Paraguay. Se que ahi me espera mucho mas para aprender. Sin embargo estoy listo. Ahora estamos esperando el autobus para ir al aeropuerto. Aunque me da mucha tristeza dejar mi noiva y mi familia, creo (espero que, ojala que) que estoy listo.....


Pictures of Miami Below




No comments: